In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible
- Responsible: Neoquimera Project S.L.
- NIF: B88251285
- Adress: Calle Lagasca 95 (28006), Madrid – Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: https://escritortokenizado.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the website it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you obtained them, request their rectification, oppose the treatment, limit their use or request the cancellation of said data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request together with a photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to their newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by — cdmon — only as described on the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Owner will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, except that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when the Holder has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be carried out with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.